Zion Wright's desire for bigger barriers, longer leaps, and deeper bowls demonstrates that growth doesn't end at the top—it encourages further exploration. We created the revolutionary Zahba™—equipped with ImpactWaffle™ tech and VR3 dual-density cushioning for extra stability and traction, plus enhanced grip and durability for extra style—so Zion can step up and take skating past its boundaries. Drawing inspiration from Jupiter, Florida's space-themed landscapes, the Zahba X Zion Wright combines eco-friendly materials with advanced performance traits needed by skateboarders. Our team is determined to foster sustainability. Regardless of size, all our endeavors contribute to favorable advancement. To receive the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must contain recycled, renewable, or regenerative elements.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
To learn more about Vans and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.