Introducing the Zahba Mid: offering outstanding comfort and remarkable skateboard performance, this mid-top shoe boasts Vans Skateboarding's newest IMPACTWAFFLE technology. Further enhancing this model is the SickStick rubber cupsole and dual-density VR3Cush midsole, providing superior shock absorption without sacrificing boardfeel.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants. (EMEA: per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard)
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ Mid cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with ImpactWaffle™ tread in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. The Zahba Mid SickStick rubber outsole is produced with at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: An easy to wear mid-top skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
The Zahba Mid boasts sustainable construction and qualifies for Vans' VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo, which requires 30% recycled, renewable and/or regenerative materials. For more information on Vans' sustainability journey, visit vans.com/sustainability.