This completely redesigned Skate Classics line provides optimized benefits for skaters. A fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and DURACAP™ underlay improve breathability and durability. With two-part foxing for heightened board contact and SICKSTICK™ rubber compound, plus a heel shank, skaters benefit from improved grip, boardfeel, support, and durability. Including a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners, and a checkerboard flag, the Skate Classics Era offers iconic look and essential performance. It has a robust canvas and suede upper.
- NEW SKATE CLASSICS - An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
- FULLY REVISED UPPERS - Made with sturdy suede and canvas, and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
- POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and won't pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.