Vans x Nick Michel Skate Half Cab '92 is a sophisticated skate shoe, featuring traditional earth tones, a Skate Classics build, and archived sketches from Nick's friend, Sam Acosta. This commemorative account celebrates 30 years since the iconic Half Cab's inception, while modernizing the classic skate style for the next generation of skaters. With its unique graphics, professional construction, and performance benefits, the shoe was crafted for both efficiency and fashion.
- VANS X NICK MICHEL COLLECTION - Elevating this iconic style with bold creativity, unique graphics, and leather uppers, Nick Michel’s Skate Half Cab 92 skates great, and looks great too.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.